[flocking-users] docs anywhere?

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Thu Dec 5 11:52:07 EST 2013

Hi Enrike,

I’m a bit sheepish to admit that documentation is the weakest part of Flocking right now. I really want to improve it, and have been planning to start on API reference documentation for each unit generator. It’s on the top of my to do list.

Are there any unit generators you’d like me start documenting first to help you out?

In the meantime, the only documentation I’ve got is in the README file. You can also take a look at the source code where I often document the inputs of each unit generator. The Playground demos often provide real-world examples of how you might use a particular unit generator. Still, we need more written docs. :)

Colin