[flocking-users] Flocking Playground now supports iOS

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Fri Dec 13 18:19:22 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

I have just pushed a change to Flocking that now enables iOS support in the interactive playground. This includes a switchover to the excellent CodeMirror code editor as well as a new responsive theme that is more adaptable to smaller screens, lower resolutions, and larger font sizes.

There are still some rough edges and styling quirks—this is just the tip of the iceberg for the Flocking Playground over the next couple of months. But for those of you who are eager to synthesize music on your iPads, give it a try and let me know how it works for you.

http://flockingjs.org/demos/interactive/html/playground.html

I have tested the Playground on a Nexus 4 phone running Android 4.4, and although it renders and plays audio quite nicely there seems to be a bug in CodeMirror on Android. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.