[flocking-users] Flocking Playground now supports iOS

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Mon Dec 16 12:43:05 EST 2013

Hi Dan,

That’s great news. I’m glad to hear it’s working in Firefox OS.

As it progresses, I’ll try to add a settings dialog to the Playground so that users can tailor the buffer size, block size, and sample rate to their device’s capabilities. That should make it a bit smoother on slower devices like the ZTE Open.

Colin