[flocking-users] Newbie

roger pibernat rogerpibernat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 05:29:10 EST 2013

Hey, thanks!

That worked.  I couldn't make it play any sound yet but at least I don't
get any errors.

In order to make it work, though, I had to install dependencies before
running grunt.  I did so with
*npm install*

then I ran the *grunt *command.

Maybe it would be a good idea to add that to the documentation in the
README file?

Thanks again for your help!

Roger

(+34) 639 81 26 71