[flocking-users] Newbie

roger pibernat rogerpibernat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 08:07:48 EST 2013

Hi again,

I tried the Audio File Decoding Demo but it doesn't work for me.  I tried
uploading a 4-second file both in wav and mp3 and none seem to be working.
 The console throws this error:
Uncaught ReferenceError: window is not defined
polydataview.js:25<http://flockingjs.org/third-party/polydataview/js/polydataview.js>

Roger

(+34) 639 81 26 71
http://www.rogerpibernat.com