[flocking-users] Audio input with MediaStreamSourceNode

Adam Tindale adamrtindale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 09:44:12 EDT 2014

Hi Colin,

Awesome work.

iPad Mini iOS 7.1 Chrome NADA
iPad Mini iOS 7.1 Safari NADA
Nexus 4 Android 4.3 Chrome Works perfectly (even in the background)

Thanks for the audio context work! This is really exciting. I've found that
the webaudio compressor is a really nice thing to have with synthesis to
make sure that the audio competes with the sound in other pages but also to
not accidentally destroy someone's speakers.