[flocking-users] Audio input with MediaStreamSourceNode

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Mon Apr 7 09:52:13 EDT 2014

Hi Adam,

Thanks for testing it for me! I did some quick debugging and it looks like getUserMedia still isn’t supported by iOS 7. A quick check of caniuse confirms it:

http://caniuse.com/#search=getusermedia

Looks like we’ll just have to keep waiting for Apple to support it. I’m glad to hear it’s working well on Chrome, though!

Colin