[flocking-users] combining with processingjs? and timing accuracy

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 06:37:29 EDT 2014

ok, I just managed to setup Processingjs code and flocking together to
talk. very easy. now I can call flockingjs functions from processingjs
functions. the flocking functions need to be public tough.

<head>
   <script src="libraries/processing.js"></script>
   <script src="libraries/flocking-all.js"></script>
</head>

<script src="flockingscripts.js"></script>

<script type="text/processing" data-processing-target="mycanvas"
src="t6_1/t6_1.pde"></script>

<canvas id="mycanvas"></canvas>

og., 2014.eko apiren 10a 01:55(e)an, Colin Clark(e)k idatzi zuen: