[flocking-users] combining with processingjs? and timing accuracy

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 07:22:57 EDT 2014

would it be possible to call a function from a ugen like a pulse for
instance? or set a variable from a ugen? a bit like in Supercollider you
can use triggers from synthdefs. For instance flock.ugen.xLine to
control the value of a variable

og., 2014.eko apiren 10a 01:55(e)an, Colin Clark(e)k idatzi zuen: