[flocking-users] combining with processingjs? and timing accuracy

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Sun Apr 13 12:14:34 EDT 2014

It’d definitely possible to write a unit generator to do this. Just to be sure I fully understand your use case, can you elaborate on what you want to accomplish or send an example of some SuperCollider code? Are you thinking of things like SendTrig in SuperCollider, where a message can be sent from the server to the client? That should be easy to implement.

Thanks,

Colin