[flocking-users] Multiple buffers

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Thu Jan 23 10:50:45 EST 2014

Hi Roger,

There are no limitations in terms of the number of audio buffers that can be loaded simultaneously. One thing you might want to check is that you’re using the same “id” for two different buffers. If you use ids , they need to be unique. Otherwise, the buffer will be overwritten. So check if your buffer ids are unique, or remove them.

Here’s an example of a synth that plays a different audio buffers in the left and right speakers:

https://gist.github.com/colinbdclark/8580936

If this doesn’t solve your problem, can you send the along code you’re having trouble with?

Colin