[flocking-users] Fwd: using flocking

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Thu Jan 23 15:48:59 EST 2014

Hi Laurens,

Unfortunately the Flocking documentation is still pretty minimal. It’s definitely a priority. In the meantime, this list is as good a place as any to ask questions and make requests for new documentation. I’m always happy to take contributions, too. Even a simple description of tutorial is hugely appreciated.

I have updated the README to include information about getting and setting Synth input values, as well a bit of other background information. At least now it covers the case you pointed out.

Colin