[flocking] Sonifying network traffic

Benny Lichtner bennlich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 22:16:19 UTC 2015

Thanks for the on-the-road reply, Colin!

The sequencer looks great. I'll see if I can get it to do what I want. I'm
totally happy to do some data shuffling / massaging to get it into a form
that flocking recognizes.

Thanks for the link to the floe project, too. That and the inclusive design
research center seem super interesting.

--Benny

p.s. In the example you linked, I noticed that some awesome stuff starts to
happen if the durations in the pitch sequencer are different than those in
the gate sequencer :-)