[flocking] Changing waveform of top-level ugen

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Fri Dec 4 18:29:25 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

There's some discussion of this issue here:

https://github.com/colinbdclark/Flocking/issues/128 <https://github.com/colinbdclark/Flocking/issues/128>

I've been doing some testing today and it looks like there is a regression related to replacing top-level unit generators (i.e. ones with single-segment paths like "carrier"), so the interconnect bus-based approach may be your best option until this is fixed in Flocking 0.3.0 with the introduction of a much more flexible unit generator wiring system.

Colin