[flocking-users] extreme case of unexplicable unknown.

derek riemer Derek.Riemer at Colorado.EDU
Sun Jan 4 17:11:27 EST 2015

When I try to link to flocking with the <script
src="flocking/flocking-all.js"> </script> I get this error in the
browser console, and no audio will play. Also if I type
flock.enviro.shared in the firefox console I can't find anything for
shared. Flock.enviro exists, but flock.enviro.shared doesn't. Any idea
what could cause this, as the example I copied from the documentation
works fine.
ThankS,
Derek

NS_ERROR_FAILURE: Component returned failure code: 0x80004005
(NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIURI.host]
2
contentPolicy.js
:369s,
Derek
--

    Derek Riemer

Department of Computer science Undergrad, proud CILA member, music
lover, avid skier, and much more.

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed
until it is faced." - James Baldwin

email me at derek.riemer at colorado.edu <mailto:derek.riemer at colorado.edu>
Phone: (303) 906-2194