[flocking-users] extreme case of unexplicable unknown.

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Sun Jan 4 18:13:41 EST 2015

Hey Derek,

Sorry to hear it's not working for you. So it sounds like the examples in the documentation are working, but your own page isn't, right?

It's hard to help troubleshoot without seeing what your code looks like. Can you sent along a Gist (http://gist.github.com <http://gist.github.com/>) or Pastie (http://pastie.org/ <http://pastie.org/>) with the HTML and JavaScript that causes this error?

Thanks,

Colin