[flocking-users] flocking 1st step

Antonio Della Marina antonio.dellamarina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 22:43:18 EST 2015

Dear Colin Clark (and dear people of the list),

sorry for this very beginner question, but I cannot resolve.
I applied exactly what it's posted on the "Getting Started With Flocking - The Simplest Way" page
But I cannot get any sound, rather I get this error in the js console:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'play' of undefined		myStuff.js:32
myStuff.play												myStuff.js:32
(anonymous function)										test.html:16

(here is the page: http://www.fades.net/fades2/test.html)

Anyway thank you so much for your great project. I've been looking for something like Flocking for years.

All the best

Antonio