[flocking-users] flocking 1st step

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Wed Jan 7 13:09:28 EST 2015

Hi Antonio,

Cool, I'm glad to hear you like Flocking! I tried the page you linked to, and it worked great in the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome and Safari on Mac OS X. A friend also tried it successfully on Windows.

What browser are you using? Is it still throwing an error for you?

I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with Flocking,

Colin