[flocking-users] envelope loop with different durations

Antonio Della Marina antonio.dellamarina at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 09:37:28 EST 2015

Hello :)

I am trying my first flocking synth, after several unsuccessful tries I need a clue from you.
I want to have a looped envelope, passing each repetition a different envelope duration. The loop should be infinite.
I am looking at the way to call a function when an envelope ends, but maybe that's not the right direction.

Also, maybe I am not looking in the right place, but is there any reference guide? How can I know the possible functions available for a ugen or object?
I hope I explained myself, I am not a programmer and so I apologize for any silly question I might ask and I thank you for your time and patience.

A.