[flocking] changing synth def, smoothing clicks and midi key input

Adam Tindale adamrtindale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:33:44 EDT 2015

Hi Elliot,

I have a few repos that use the .set method to change the .mul of a UGEN.

Here is one where in synth.js I create a NoteOn and NoteOff function that
set the .mul.

https://github.com/florkestra/FlOrkstrument2

This is probably going to be the more useful example. It creates a chrome
app that takes the keyboard and assigns a sinOsc to each one and then has a
simpleASR envelope triggered with each keypress.

https://github.com/florkestra/FlocKeying

This repo does something similar to the first, but gives another example of
a way of getting there.

https://github.com/florkestra/FlOrkstrument-3

Hopefully some of this is useful.