[flocking] sonogram

Alfredo Ardia alfredoardia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 09:09:21 UTC 2015

Hey guy thanks, your answers are really helpful. I'm a Supercollider user
and I found Floacking really friendly but I don't really know Java or the
Web Audio API...I guess I should begin from the basics of Java so that I
can understand the example right?

--
*Alfredo Ardia*

http://alfredoardia.altervista.org/