[flocking] Newbie question

Luke Sanger lukesanger at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:27:34 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm having some fun experimenting with flocking and have a quick question!

In my .js file I'm using "flock.ugen.mouse.click" to trigger my asr
envelope.

All is working well, however I was wondering if there was a way to limit
the area of the browser window (perhaps in a <div>) in which
the "flock.ugen.mouse.click" can be active or not?

I'd basically like to have my flocking synth be triggered in a specific
area of the browser (if that makes sense!), ideally in a specific <div>.

Apologies if this sounds un-technical, I'm not a web developer really and
just messing about!

Many thanks,

Luke