[flocking] How to trigger an envelope from JavaScript?

Meta dystopia at feltcollective.com
Thu Apr 14 19:38:26 UTC 2016

ahh yes I know the feeling, I am super newb as well :D

If you share some more information or better still some code I could
spend some time trying help you to approach this in an efficient way.

But from what I understand you want to achieve this particular example
has the basic functionality you want so maybe could be the base for your
synth?
http://flockingjs.org/next/demos/playground/#mouse-click

also what exactly do you mean by "start a quick and short amplitude
envelope from JavaScript"??