[flocking] documentation for ugens

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Sat Apr 16 12:46:39 UTC 2016

Sadly, Derek's right. The best play to look for a definitive list is in the source code at this point. I know it's terrible; I have plans to improve the documentation and some others have offered to help, so hopefully things will get better over the next few months.

I'm always happy to answer questions in the interim, and the demonstration Playground has lots of examples.

Colin