[flocking] connecting flocking to web audio nodes

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Fri Jan 29 19:19:21 UTC 2016

Hi Sylvan,

There was a recent thread about this on the mailing list. Here's a link to the archive:

http://lists.idrc.ocad.ca/pipermail/flocking/2015-November/000140.html <http://lists.idrc.ocad.ca/pipermail/flocking/2015-November/000140.html>

In short, you'll need to use the master branch of Flocking (http://flockingjs.org/next <http://flockingjs.org/next>) to do this. Unfortunately, there is currently only rudimentary support for connecting Web Audio nodes to a Flocking environment--this will be hugely improved in a future release.

Here's another demo, this time of a convolver node:

https://gist.github.com/colinbdclark/504367dd05859f8d4731

Colin