[flocking] More ready-to-go synth examples?

Josh Peterson joshkpete at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 04:16:14 UTC 2016

I’m thinking about using flocking for a hackathon type project this weekend
- just want to quickly get up and running with some pre exisiting synths
and make sort of a proof of concept. It’s great that synthdefs are json so
they can be shared around so easily! Is there a good respository or other
places to look to find some more developed instruments than what’s in the
playground? If I could find a handful of instruments that already sound
sort of interesting on their own, that would be a good starting point for
my project.

Thank you!

Josh