[flocking] More ready-to-go synth examples?

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Sat Jun 4 15:23:54 UTC 2016

Hi Josh,

Documentation and lots of examples are certainly a weakness of Flocking at the moment. I'm slowly chipping away at a new 0.2.0 release, which will feature much better documentation and examples, but in the meantime I can't think of much to recommend for you aside from what's currently in the Playground and demos.

There is this example of an analog-style synth: http://flockingjs.org/flocking-examples/ui-controls/synth-with-ui.html
Source code is here: https://github.com/colinbdclark/flocking-examples/tree/master/ui-controls

Perhaps others on the mailing list can suggest their own examples.

Good luck with your hackathon!

Colin