[flocking] Creative Pact 2016

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Mon May 2 19:32:20 UTC 2016

Hi Adam,

So cool! I'm looking forward to following along over the course of the month.

Is there a place where you prefer comments? Here on the mailing list, or somewhere else?

In terms of iOS support, someone recently pointed out on Github that there's a regression in Flocking related to exactly this. It was back in the midst of the blur of me finishing my MFA thesis, so I haven't yet had a chance to look into it, but it's definitely broken on my iPhone 6S in Safari, so presumably it's also broken in UIWebViews.

https://github.com/colinbdclark/Flocking/issues/173

This is a serious regression so I will try to fix it asap. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Colin