[flocking] Creative Pact 2016

Adam Tindale adamrtindale at gmail.com
Tue May 3 00:27:01 UTC 2016

Hey Colin,

Yesterday is over. Today I tried it out and it works like a charm. Thanks
for the super speedy fix. I did a simple sketch to show that it worked and
was satisfied to get something simple and clean working. Flocking is
running in an offscreen UIWebView with no problems.

http://www.adamtindale.com/blog/creative-pact-2016/day-2/

Thanks!!