[flocking] Decoupling Signal Generation from Audio Domain

Markus Tretzmüller a1528519 at unet.univie.ac.at
Fri Apr 14 08:25:18 UTC 2017

Hello,

I’m fascinated by flockings easy and flexible style of signal generation. Me and some colleagues at the university are thinking about adopting it for light signal generation.
Can you recommend flocking for such a use case? We basically replace the audio speakers with lights and stroboscopes. How can flocking be adjusted to serve this purpose? We need to hook in, and gather the signals right before forwarding them to the audio APIs. Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards
Markus Tretzmüller