[flocking] cache problems with safari?

Antonio Della Marina antonio.dellamarina at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 10:49:03 UTC 2017

Dear Colin and flocking users,

hi all :)

I am experiencing discontinuous problems with flocking on Safari.

My sinth (www.fades.net) do runs perfectly on Chrome and Firefox, but on
Safari sometime it fails. Not always, only sometime! When it fails I
have to empty the cache to make it work again. To simulate the issue I
open and run multiple windows (I have Safari 10.0.1 and OSX 10.10.5 but
this is happening on different recent models and systems). It fails when
it doesn't beep/show freqs on the screen.

I understand it is probably not a flocking problem, rather a
safari/apple stuff, but I hope someone can help me with a clue or hint
on where to look to solve it.

And by the way Flocking is great!

Cheers and good vibes to you all.

Antonio

--
/Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono
indirizzate esclusivamente al destinatario. Si prega di non leggere,

/The information contained in this message is intended exclusively for
the recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you are obliged to
not read, copy, disclose, distribute, or copy it to any third party. If
you erroneously receive this message you are obliged to return it to the
sender and eliminate it permanently from your computer./