[flocking] Sample-based Flocking synth?...

Tony Atkins duhrer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 14:30:20 UTC 2017

Hi, All:

I am currently working on a software synth to power a new instrument.  I
currently use the sine waves and other unit generators included with
Flocking.

Per advice from a friend, I have been considering migrating to using a
sample-based approach.  I was looking through Flocking's support for audio
files, but didn't see an actual synth that makes use of them.

I wanted to see if there was any prior art out there to look at, or if
anyone had any suggestions about how to make such a thing.  Any advice you
can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony