[flocking] sequencers with different synths, changing mult in

Colin Clark colin at colinclark.org
Fri Jul 12 19:33:47 UTC 2019

Hi Rex,

Apologies for the long delay in responding. It’s been a busy summer so far.

Can you talk a little bit more about what kind of a situation you’d like to hear? Your Flocking code isn’t quite syntactic, and I’m trying to puzzle through exactly what kind of result you’re looking for so that I can suggest some approaches that might work. As in SuperCollider, you can’t arbitrarily change the type of a unit generator as you seem to be trying to do with the first sequencer. But I’m not sure if htat’s your intent, and what kind of sound you’re generally aiming for. Any further background information will be very helpful.

Thanks,

Colin