[flocking] Keeping track of voices in polyphonic structures?

Adam Tindale adamrtindale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 13:21:49 UTC 2019

Hi All,

I have been looking at flock.synth.polyphonic and flock.band. I would like
to hook up a midi controller and have polyphony, which works great. I am
wondering how you might do something like play a noteon for a voice and
then send a particular voice a control change message, rather than to the
whole synth. I can make a number of synths and then keep track of the voice
allocation manually but I feel like there is a more flocking like solution
that I haven't found yet.

Does anyone have any experience with MPE controllers in flocking.js?

Thanks,