Call for paperes: On the Horizon

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 1 20:16:20 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

Michael Feldstein is looking for someone who might be interested in
writing (or helping to write) a paper about UX challenges encountered
in learning and portal environments.

Anyone interested in lending a hand? I'm finding myself too busy with
framework development and coordination tasks to find the time to write
a paper, but I'd be happy to mentor someone else who is interested.

More details below.

Colin

>>> I've been asked to be the guest editor for a special issue of /On
>>> the Horizon/ <http://www.emeraldinsight.com/info/journals/oth/oth.jsp
>>> contributors. Specifically, I'm looking for somebody in the Fluid
>>> community to write about the UX challenges in an environment in
>>> which tools may be developed (and hosted) by different parties,
>>> and about Fluid's response to those challenges, particularly in
>>> the context of the work you're doing with the Sakai and uPortal
>>> communities.
>>>
>>> There will be a public call for papers but I am forwarding you a
>>> late draft of it in advance in the hopes that you and/or some of
>>> your colleagues in the Fluid community might be interested in
>>> signing on. As you know, I'm a big fan of the project and would
>>> like to see it get as much recognition as possible.
>>>
>>> Please let me know if you're interested.
>>>
>>> Kindest regards,
>>> Michael

---
Colin Clark