[Design Patterns] Design pattern library: Update Nov 18, 2008.
jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 21:26:01 UTC 2008
Work has been put into the Open Source Design Pattern Library to make the
site more functional and usable.
- A multi-step design pattern entry form with reduced clutter and more
logical layout. (Will be rolled out Nov 21, 2008).
- Easier browsing by category or by viewing all patterns in the library
- Quickly access the patterns you have written through the "View/Edit My
- User feedback form
- general visual styling improvements (i.e. the front page)
- countless bug fixes and ironing out of quirks.
There are still a few issues to fix and many ways to improve the site.
Please report any bugs on this mailing list or via the feedback system on
We are looking for volunteers to help with some Drupal web development or
editing of design patterns! If you have time to help out, let us know!
See many of you all at the Fluid Summit later this week!
Jonathan Hung / jhung.utoronto at gmail.com
Fluid Project - ATRC at University of Toronto
Tel: (416) 946-3002
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the fluid-talk