[platform-coop-dev-kit] 10/18 Meeting Follow-up
mdsouza at ocadu.ca
Mon Oct 22 13:53:44 UTC 2018
Thanks for sending this, Michael! Very helpful. Could you share the Scope of Work document you are developing? I’m working on a rough windows of time plan and it would shorten my work to see what you are starting with.
On Oct 19, 2018, at 7:01 PM, Michael McHugh <mchughm at newschool.edu<mailto:mchughm at newschool.edu>> wrote:
I wanted to share follow-up notes/outcomes from our conversation yesterday.
1. Standing Check-ins. I will be scheduling a standing check-in for the group on Thursdays at 2pm for an hour on Zoom. We can cancel, shorten, and otherwise adjust these check-ins as needed. For example, already canceling 11/1 (travel) and 11/22 (US Thanksgiving). Let me know of other major conflicts in the near future.
2. Scope of Work for Deliverables. Trebor and I will work to complete this document outlining the Scope of Work for each element of the Kit in the next week, at which point we can share it with you for your feedback and consideration. Specifically we will need to think through the ballpark and flexible "windows" of time we discussed, imagining when the different components of the Kit work will begin generating, develop more fully, and then conclude, acknowledging throughout the flexibility needed given the iterative process.
3. Monthly Wiki Updates. Here are the 5 questions that we will be reporting back to The New School. As mentioned, answers to these can 2-3 sentences and would be great to have incorporated into the monthly Wiki updates as is possible. Obviously you can skip question 1! Question 5 is also not relevant for you. You can see how the SOW document will help guide answers:
1. What has Trebor accomplished this month (in light of the SOW and revisions from previous month);
2. What has IDRC/OCAD/Jutta's Group accomplished this month (in light of the SOW and revisions from previous month);
3. What are the plans and expectations for Trebor and for IDRC for the next month (in light of SOW and what was successfully accomplished this month);
4. What were some of the challenges/slow-downs/new ideas identified this month by Trebor and by Jutta's team and how have the groups responded to them (e.g., any revisions needed?); and
5. Budget considerations.
Let me know if you have any questions and have a good weekend,
PROJECT MANAGER, PLATFORM CO-OP DEVELOPMENT KIT
PLATFORM COOPERATIVISM CONSORTIUM
THE NEW SCHOOL
79 FIFTH AVENUE, 16th FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY, 10003
E: mchughm at newschool.edu<http://www.newschool.edu/marketing-communication/email-signature.html#> P: 646.909.4676
platform-coop-development-kit mailing list
platform-coop-development-kit at lists.inclusivedesign.ca<mailto:platform-coop-development-kit at lists.inclusivedesign.ca>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the platform-coop-development-kit