[platform-coop-dev-kit] Registration process for Potluck

Michael McHugh mchughm at newschool.edu
Fri Oct 11 22:02:12 UTC 2019

Hi IDRC,

Per our discussions in our meetings last week and this Thursday, can you
send over a registration process (google form?) for the Potluck at the
conference? That way we can begin promoting online and collecting names.

Thanks,

Michael

--

MICHAEL McHUGH
*ASSISTANT DIRECTOR*

79 FIFTH AVENUE, 16th FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY, 10003
*E*: mchughm at newschool.edu
<http://www.newschool.edu/marketing-communication/email-signature.html#> *P*:
646.909.4676

https://platform.coop/

Register for our 2019 conference here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/who-owns-the-world-the-state-of-platform-cooperativism-tickets-65115552370?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing>
!