[platform-coop-dev-kit] Co-Rise to Conference

Michael McHugh mchughm at newschool.edu
Fri Oct 18 16:54:27 UTC 2019

Hi IDRC team,

If Co-Rise does confirm that they will attend the conference can you alert
us as soon as you hear? That way we can gather Ann's participant info and
put it up online; and we'd like to invite her to join another session if
she is available.

Thanks and all best,

--

MICHAEL McHUGH
*ASSISTANT DIRECTOR*

79 FIFTH AVENUE, 16th FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY, 10003
*E*: mchughm at newschool.edu
<http://www.newschool.edu/marketing-communication/email-signature.html#> *P*:
646.909.4676

https://platform.coop/

Register for our 2019 conference here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/who-owns-the-world-the-state-of-platform-cooperativism-tickets-65115552370?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing>
!