[platform-coop-dev-kit] 30 minute call -- walk through for Friday morning 11/8 session

Michael McHugh mchughm at newschool.edu
Wed Oct 30 21:10:31 UTC 2019

Great, thanks all!

Let's do 1:30 to 2:00 pm tomorrow. Sending a calendar invite now.

My best,

Michael

--

MICHAEL McHUGH
*ASSISTANT DIRECTOR*

79 FIFTH AVENUE, 16th FLOOR, NEW YORK, NY, 10003
*E*: mchughm at newschool.edu
<http://www.newschool.edu/marketing-communication/email-signature.html#> *P*:
646.909.4676

https://platform.coop/

Register for our 2019 conference here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/who-owns-the-world-the-state-of-platform-cooperativism-tickets-65115552370?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing>
!