(SJRK) Involving youth and youth groups in our Oct 13 meeting
dayotte at ocadu.ca
Mon Oct 2 21:39:44 UTC 2017
At our partners meeting last week we talked about what we want to do together on Oct 13. One thing we discussed was the possibility of including young folks and youth groups in our meeting discussion somehow, in order to hear directly from them about their needs and the gaps that they are currently experiencing.
Some of the questions that came up were
* who should we invite?
* how do we get them to the meeting?
* can we bring them in remotely?
* can we create video or audio recordings ahead of time that we can watch/listen to during our meeting?
* can we come up with a quick way to submit challenges to SJRK?
* we could use Twitter with the #sojustrepairit hashtag and encourage folks to tweet “here is the problem, try to fix it”
Personally, I’d love to get the Twitter campaign happening! We would need your support in spreading the word to the youth groups that you are working with, and we’d have to get started quickly.
Does anyone have any other ideas about how we could engage them in our meeting?
You’ll find the notes from the last meeting in the google doc here:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sojustrepairit