(SJRK) Fwd: LDP annual report draft

Treviranus, Jutta jtreviranus at ocadu.ca
Mon Dec 3 19:57:15 UTC 2018

See below.
Are there any edits to this?

thanks!
Jutta

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dana Brinson <Dana.Brinson at oakfnd.org<mailto:Dana.Brinson at oakfnd.org>>
Subject: FW: LDP annual report draft
Date: December 3, 2018 at 9:34:34 AM EST
To: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.trevira at gmail.com<mailto:jutta.trevira at gmail.com>>

Hi Jutta,  I hope this note finds you well!

Attached is a draft of the layout of Oak LDP’s annual report.  It’s still a draft—the photos aren’t fully finalized and other materials need to be added, but the section on the Guardians/SJRK should be close to complete.  Can you take a look and share with interested folks to share any final edits/clarifications.  I want to make sure that when I made a few edits/changes, that I did so accurately.

Many, many thanks for your help with this!!

Dana