(SJRK) Reminder: Partners Meeting tomorrow 1-2pm ET

James Aniyamuzaala jamesani09 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:42:23 UTC 2018

*Interventions :*

Mobilisation and capacity building of diverse young women with learning
differences should be done. There is a need to develop inclusive
platforms,spaces  and tools that facilitate participation of young women
and girls in the development processes and programmes at all levels .

Follow up should be make on developing a youth inclusive Business
development plan trainings and materials. A basic training was provided but
a more comprehensive training contextualized to the needs of young people
with learning differences should  be developed.Exchange programmes and
platforms could tap into this aspect to enable young people share on how to
manage your business and how you develop a business plan for your business .

Inclusive design trainings for  and of youth organizations ,youth
cooperatives and young people with learning differences should be carried
out to establish a culture of inclusive practices and inclusion of all
categories of young people with learning differences in
design,implementation, monitoring and evaluation of policies and programmes
at all levels .

Capacity building for  organizations and cooperatives is required to enable
them develop Inclusion stratgey that guides them on how to work and include
diverse categories of young people with learning differences including
young people with disabilities,indigneous youth ,young people living on
streets .

Another follow up activity is that of promoting the use of inclusive Mobile
technologies and social media as learning and empowering tools for young
people with learning differences.Young people should be empowered on how to
use their mobile phones and social media platforms as tools and learning
resources to improve their livelihood and access information .They should
be empowered on how to use them to raise their voices for inclusion and
participation in the development processes.