(SJRK) SJRK site questions
sshahi at ocadu.ca
Mon Jun 11 17:10:18 UTC 2018
Here are my responses:
1. What is the site’s goal? What does it need to do?
Connecting social activist groups and linking them to the resources/ tools/ people they may need for their cause
2. Who do you feel will be using the site?
Activists, social advocate organizations, NGOs, maybe some parts of governments
3. What feelings should someone have after using the site?
- Motivated, empowered, inspired (I feel it should work as a visual pep talk)
4. What words would you use to describe an ideal look and feel for the site?
- Bold, courageous, powerful, honest
SENIOR INCLUSIVE DESIGNER
INCLUSIVE DESIGN RESEARCH CENTRE, OCAD UNIVERSITY
T: 416 977 6000 x3958
E: sshahi at ocadu.ca<mailto:sshahi at ocadu.ca>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the sojustrepairit