(SJRK) Request for resource descriptions

Gill, Avtar agill at ocadu.ca
Wed Oct 17 20:33:14 UTC 2018

Hi all,

It was great seeing everyone at the face to face last week. Here is a spreadsheet containing a list of resources that were shared on post-it notes:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IDe1kKPVa9POaGrZcXBEJfHxxPjdLiF1-qHfrm72rJk/edit?usp=sharing

And here are pictures of the post-it notes:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMoR4X6Kygv9V2ovTgqVTvbqrY3DhttDY9f-jc-b1ZTUPaRZh9obAyTEbiydf_b-A?key=WXVxUWFjWEgwMUQ0ZFRtbG9LV1NaZ05HQUxIblBR

When you have a chance could you please include descriptions for the resources you shared? You’ll have to click the blue “View only” button to request edit access. Also if we missed any resources or mistyped names then please feel free to edit as needed. We will post these on the SJRK site.

Thanks!

Avtar