[Wecount] Jutta's Presentation

Ned Zimmerman nzimmerman at ocadu.ca
Wed Apr 22 16:26:05 UTC 2020

Hi Vera,

If you want to link directly to a file, you’ll need to use the file URL as shown here in the media editor (see attachment). If you copy that URL, you can use it as the link for a news item, and visitors will be able to download the file directly.

Also, as a general note, please CC the We Count list with any WordPress content management questions as it’s likely that others adding things to the website will have the same questions later on and it’s good to keep the conversations available to all.

Thanks,
Ned
—
Ned Zimmerman (he/him)
Senior Inclusive Developer
Inclusive Design Research Centre, OCAD University
https://idrc.ocadu.ca