[Wecount] Jutta's Presentation

Vera Roberts vroberts at ocadu.ca
Wed Apr 22 17:19:58 UTC 2020

Hi Ned,
Thanks for the suggestion but that is the link that I used although I noticed that in one spot on the Edit media page that  the a in April is capitalized and in another it is not. I changed it to a capital but no luck.

It seems like there is another problem or way to add a post that I am missing. I added the first two news posts but that was on the old site.

Can we schedule a meeting to review the process together? I had a look at the other documentation that you sent and didn’t the solution.

What I notice is that when I select the news item heading that it just reloads the News page rather than go to the link that  I put in the item.

Regards,
Vera

________________________________
Vera Roberts, Ph.D.
Senior Manager, Research, Consulting & Projects
Inclusive Design Research Centre
OCAD  University
205 Richmond Street West, 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON   M5V 1V3

T 416.977.6000 x 3954
F 416.977.9844
E vroberts at ocadu.ca<mailto:vroberts at ocadu.ca>

http://facebook.com/ocaduniversity
http://twitter.com/OCAD
https://www.instagram.com/ocaduniversity/

[cid:image001.png at 01D618A8.B842B480]<http://www.ocadu.ca/ignite>

OUR MANDATE IS NOT SIMPLY TO IMAGINE THE FUTURE,
BUT TO HELP CREATE IT.