[Wecount] Jutta's Presentation

Vera Roberts vroberts at ocadu.ca
Wed Apr 22 19:32:29 UTC 2020

Hi Ned,
I am not surprised that the link in the post doesn’t work. I only tried that in desperation when the permalink wouldn’t work. I ended up adding excerpt text manually so the link was irrelevant except from an interest in being about to link to the post page where the download link will work.

On my view, that news link at the bottom doesn’t show up until I expand it. I was changing the permalink that was with the heading of the post (this seemed sensible because that is what behaves as a link on the site).

I want you to assure you  that I did review all of the other news posts to try to understand where the issue was before I contacted—unfortunately, that news link box at the bottom of the screen wasn’t expanded on any of them and I just didn’t see it.  Thank you for the screen shot in your last email—problem solved!

I see that you also just changed the link this time. Thanks for doing that too.

Regards,
Vera

________________________________
Vera Roberts, Ph.D.
Senior Manager, Research, Consulting & Projects
Inclusive Design Research Centre
OCAD  University
205 Richmond Street West, 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON   M5V 1V3

T 416.977.6000 x 3954
F 416.977.9844
E vroberts at ocadu.ca<mailto:vroberts at ocadu.ca>

http://facebook.com/ocaduniversity
http://twitter.com/OCAD
https://www.instagram.com/ocaduniversity/

[cid:image001.png at 01D618BB.3B0D0BB0]<http://www.ocadu.ca/ignite>

OUR MANDATE IS NOT SIMPLY TO IMAGINE THE FUTURE,
BUT TO HELP CREATE IT.