[Wecount] Hello from the newest team member!

Uttara Ghodke uttaraghodke11 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 19:25:29 UTC 2020

Hello WeCount family,

Hope everyone is safe and doing well.

I would like to introduce myself to you. I am Uttara, the newest addition
to the IDRC. I am very excited to be a part of this team as an Inclusive
Designer. I recently graduated with a Masters in Inclusive Design from
OCAD. Prior to this, I have an undergrad degree in Industrial Design from
India. My interest mainly lies in multi-modal co-designing tools for
differently abled learners, data analysis and virtualization and
prototyping. I am fairly a new comer to the Ai and ML world, and I still
believe that there is so much more to learn for me.

I would be officially starting on the 18th of May with the IDRC. In the
mean time I would absolutely love to be a part of any of the collaborative
meetings. Lastly, I was hoping to amp my knowledge about AR until the job
begins. Any resources you could suggest would be greatly helpful :-)

Take care, and hope to meet you all soon!

Thanks & Regards,

*Uttara Ghodke*
Toronto, ON, Canada
Cell: +1 (514) 999-9627