[Wecount] Jutta's Presentation

Vera Roberts vroberts at ocadu.ca
Wed Apr 22 20:08:57 UTC 2020

Hi Jutta,

I haven’t checked the content with a screen reader but each of the images has it’s alt text intact in the PDF version so theoretically it is showing up.

Regards,
Vera

________________________________
Vera Roberts, Ph.D.
Senior Manager, Research, Consulting & Projects
Inclusive Design Research Centre
OCAD  University
205 Richmond Street West, 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON   M5V 1V3

T 416.977.6000 x 3954
F 416.977.9844
E vroberts at ocadu.ca<mailto:vroberts at ocadu.ca>

http://facebook.com/ocaduniversity
http://twitter.com/OCAD
https://www.instagram.com/ocaduniversity/

[cid:image002.png at 01D618C0.53A136B0]<http://www.ocadu.ca/ignite>

OUR MANDATE IS NOT SIMPLY TO IMAGINE THE FUTURE,
BUT TO HELP CREATE IT.